Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fox--No Way--Way!

All in the name of this blog, this is as close as I could get to the animal. I watched him sniff around a garbage can and wander around. Mr. Fox was scrawny and actually, this one looked more tan versus the reddish color of the one yesterday. Yikes--it is a family of starving foxes inhabiting the Mall.

According to this BBC article, foxes rarely attack people. I don't know. It is bigger than I expected and it is still a wild animal. The picture below was taken near the Constitutions Garden Pond, behind the World War II Memorial. There are more geese and less people along this path, so I think tomorrow I'll be back along the Reflecting Pool path...safety in numbers.

Fox looking for food near Constitutions Garden Pond

No comments:

Post a Comment