Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Use at Your Own Risk: Someone Stole the Ski Jacket

Really, it is true. Since it has been so cold, I had been wearing Julia's ski jacket, which has two wonderfully warm layers. At some point between my run to and from work, the outer layer jacket was taken out of a locker at my work gym. They left my workout clothes and the inner layer jacket (thank God).

#1 bummer--this was Julia's jacket. :(

#2 bummer--extra cold run home with just one layer.

Julia wasn't upset (she's a gem), but she will have to get a new ski jacket. I wore several layers this morning, but I definitely noticed a difference in not having that wind-breaker layer.

There are signs around the gym stating that if you don't use a lock, you use the lockers at your own risk. Got it. Understood.

I am still using the locker room. I put Julia's name in big black letters on the inner layer. I did look feverishly this morning around the locker room to see if anyone had "returned" the jacket, but no such luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment