Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Ice, Ice Baby

OK, I am fine with the cold and even the snow. As an avid city walker and runner, however, I just can't handle the uncleared sidewalks. I do appreciate the shop owners and apartment complexes for doing their part. I think the DC government needs to do a better job of communicating everyone's civic responsibility to keep their driveways and sidewalks clear when it snows. It isn't that hard to do if you keep up with it when it happens. Now, of course, the snow has fallen, melted slightly, and refrozen into a dangerous mess. I went running today, but it would have been so much more enjoyable if I didn't have to worry about breaking my neck as I traversed through Georgetown. Check out some other wintery pictures from my ventures outdoors this past weekend.

Columbus' outdoor Lifestyle Community Pavilion
S. High Street, Short North neighborhood, Columbus, OH
Look closely, you can see Julia & Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment