Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

DC Red Dress Run

Over my shoulder shot
On my run this afternoon, I spotted a bunch of people wearing red on 14th Street and my first thought was… an Ohio State University event! Since Julia is at OSU, any and everything red = OSU. So I purposely ran up 14th to check it out and noticed a huge group of men and women all wearing bright red dresses. I had no idea about the DC Red Dress Run and I'll have to get better pictures next year. The best was this guy in a red, very ornate ball gown. I was too chicken to snap his photo; I don't know how he could possibly run in it. I'm glad the rain cleared up for their event.





3 comments:

  1. No Worries, man. The DC RDR happens about this time each year and most of us aren't incredibly shy about it. Check out the Hash House Harriers. The kennels in DC host this event each year, but there are multiple RDRs around the country throughout the year, for charity and fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks--I'll check out the Hash House Harriers!

      Delete