Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Running with hypothyroidism

Sorry for the extended hiatus. A lot has happened--some great, some horrendous. The worst event was the death of my father on my birthday.  :( The not so good was being diagnosed with hypothyroidism. The great events have been family trips and precious time spent with those I love. 

Regarding my dad, I miss him terribly. He meant the world to me. 

I have read up about hypothyroidism--everything I can get my hands on. I find the personal stories the most helpful. Everyone is different in their journey with this disease, but when you are able to connect with someone going through the same symptoms or feelings, it is nice to know what worked and what didn't work for them. I'm hoping that in sharing my story, I can help someone, somewhere along the way.

I ran 10 miles on the treadmill this morning. It is currently raining and 73 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment