Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Runkeeper, EveryMove, Garmin, MyFitnessPal, GymPact

Steven and I had a productive app downloading and connecting session yesterday. Provided I remember to turn everything on/off... if I use RunKeeper to track my run, it will sync to GymPact, EveryMove, and Twitter (@writerls). MyFitnessPal and Garmin will also sync to EveryMove.

So, what is EveryMove? Go to www.everymove.org, you can earn points for being active and select a reward. They are lacking in reward choices; however, why not get rewarded for something I'm already doing.

MyFitnessPal, www.myfitnesspal.com, tracks food, water, exercise. I haven't used this very much, but I might start depending on how many points it earns me.

The Garmin heartrate monitor supposedly syncs and earns points as well--provided I start and stop it for each run. We'll see how it fairs tonight.

I think you can see my RunKeeper stats for today, here: http://t.co/4Dl2XA7uz6
 
Of course, it did not sync today's workout yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment