Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Falling in Love with Central Park NYC

If I could run every day in Central Park, I would. I LOVE it. The first time, I was a bit afraid that I would get lost. The second time, I stayed to a pretty small loop and ran around it three times. On the third day, I was feeling a bit tired and was debating about going for a run. However, I dragged myself just a few blocks to the park entrance and seeing all of the other runners and bikers--it was so inspiring--I had to run! It is like the feeling you get when you're in a race; everyone in the pack is running, so you up your pace and pass as many as you can. Normally, I prefer to run alone; however, I can see why people may prefer to run with a group. Today, I ran a six-mile route and I didn't want to leave.





No comments:

Post a Comment