Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

Awesome Icelandic Food

I had no issues with the food in Iceland--fantastic options! Some of my favorites were the lamb and dried cod. It is possible to travel with food allergies. I continue to monitor and add new items every few days. I have tried and not reacted to a ton of veggies and even some borderline ingredients (stevia, erythritol, dark chocolate). Some of these may be dose-dependent, not sure. On my "to do list," is to try cucumbers and parsley--two very high reactive foods.

For good or bad, my mold allergy has not improved at all and the reactions are swift and more severe than ever (e.g., moldy plane, vinegar). But, I'd still rather deal with the flushing/red and hive reaction over the GI issues with the food intolerances.

YAY, no reaction to Moby Dick's lamb kabobs. I finally got my hair cut. I'm back to the good old bob.


No comments:

Post a Comment