Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2017

ED#37-42 Chicken Pizza Crust...and Hives

What--you can make pizza crust with chicken? Yes, you can! I used 10oz canned chicken, one egg, one-half of an avocado, and spices (oregano, onion, salt, pepper, basil). I combined and baked at 475 degrees for 10 minutes or so, until the top was golden brown. I then cut pieces of it and put it with veggies in my lettuce wraps. It was salty and delicious. So good. I might try using chicken thigh meat or drumsticks, but the canned was so quick and easy. I think Steven would like it--especially if I topped it with sauce and cheese. In addition to the hives, I think my eyes have been puffier too. I have to figure this out.

Research for our upcoming trip: Gluten Free Restaurants in Reykjavik.


No comments:

Post a Comment