Pages

Monday, December 31, 2018

Carnivore Experiment

Ready, set, go! Ketogenic diets were all the rage in 2018, and carnivore has some promising popularity for 2019. In the spirit of the ever-evolving and tweaking nutritionist, I am going to try carnivore...aiming for 30 days. Due to celiac disease and mold allergies, I eat quite closely to this diet anyway (and I LOVE meat/fish)--so I don't think I will have any issues with compliance and I'm interested to see if I will feel any different. I can't recommend what I haven't tried myself (n=1), so we're starting off 2019 with this one. The plan will include any and all forms of animal proteins and fats, plus coffee, mineral/spring water. Did I mention I am a huge fan of fat? And, I love organ meat! I'll record the majority of my meals via Instagram with periodic blog updates as well. Yum, yum, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment