Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Getting Paid to Run

Over the weekend, I downloaded two iPhone apps: RunKeeper and GymPact. I will be tracking my outdoor runs via RunKeeper and then syncing them to GymPact. On this app, I made a "pact" to workout 7 days a week. If I succeed in keeping my pact for the week, I will get some sort of windfall from those that failed. I agreed to pay $5 per day I fall short, charged to my credit card. On GymPact, you can also check-in at your gym for workouts, all verified by GPS. Home/office gyms do not count; workout must be at least 30 minutes.

Steven also signed up. It may only be pennies a day; I'll update next week when I find out. Why not get $omething for what I'm already doing?

Happy Monday! It was barely 60 degrees and glorious running weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment