Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Elimination Diet Day 2 and Running

Day two is in the books. Unfortunately, I had a reaction after day 1 dinner last night and this morning. I am hoping this is carry over from the previous day or perhaps I just ate way too much food?! When I took a picture of the food yesterday I was a bit taken aback--WOW, that is a lot of food. Slight headache, but I also didn't drink that much water today. [NOTE: Drink more plain water!] According to the MRT test book, detoxing your body from the various antigens is a process that can make you feel much worse the first week or so before starting to feel better.

For dinner, I had turkey burgers, an avocado, and a mixture of coconut/cinnamon (coconut oil, coconut manna, coconut flour, cinnamon). I didn't really enjoy the coconut/cinnamon mixture, but I felt like I needed more calories with little bulk. I also took selenium and zinc supplements. Avocado is my new favorite--great spread replacement and so healthy with fat and nutrients.

My morning run was crisp and clear. Standing in the same spot with opposing directions, I took a photo of the Lincoln Memorial and then the Washington Monument. So far, my running performance is not suffering from this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment