Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

Elimination Diet Day 8 and Running--Snow!

Today, it felt like I was hit by a mack truck. After the small reaction last night, everything was pretty close to normal this morning. I was surprised. However, I had a really hard time getting out the door. I did a short dreadmill session. At work, time actually flew by, but I really felt terrible. Even those cute, little manzanilla olives didn't help.

For dinner, I added... CABBAGE! Purely for practical reasons (2 turkey burgers leftover from last night), the chicken will have to wait. I ate the same old turkey burgers, lettuce, cabbage, and avocado. I had fresh coconut, cinnamon, coconut oil, coconut flour for dessert.

Any suggestions for the sweet cravings? I thought my taste buds would get used to the coffee/coconut milk taste, but it just isn't happening.

It snowed overnight--just the perfect amount, with gorgeous scenery abounding and dry sidewalks.

No comments:

Post a Comment