Pages

Friday, January 27, 2017

Elimination Diet Day 3 and Running

It is pretty disappointing to be following the letter of the law with this diet and still have a reaction. I realize it may be part of the detox process, but it is hard to remain focused on the end goal. Last night after dinner, my stomach was gurgling like there was no tomorrow. This morning, the reaction was hard and swift. Additionally, my stomach was upset and I was not sure I had the energy to run to work.

I ran anyways.

Minor victory: I went to 7-Eleven for "free coffee Wednesday" and got a small black coffee. I put my own coconut milk and cinnamon in. I wasn't really tempted by the latte machine. Overall, the coffee was so-so. I drank it for the caffeine.

For dinner: shrimp, coconut oil, turkey burger, avocado, and celery. For dessert, coconut manna--not too much, in case this is the culprit.

Although I dragged, it was nice to be outside. The picture is of the Key Bridge on my morning route. The afternoon run was much better and the 60-degree weather totally helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment