Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Elimination Diet Day 6 and Running--Constipated and Cold

The Last night, I got up around midnight and ate the rest of the roasted turkey (another 8 oz or so). It wasn't my finest hour. I really just wanted something sweet. I had more unsweetened coconut too. So, if calories mattered, I would have been off the deep end in a big way. However, I am just trying to stay compliant. This morning, while I didn't have a reaction I was constipated. I think it is from the excessive coconut, with all that fiber. My arms and upper back were also really sore; it got better as the day went on--normal detox symptoms.

Since it was in the 30s this morning, I opted for a half-dreadmill, half-outside run. Who is that guy on the ice?

For dinner, I had shrimp, celery, lettuce, avocado. Then I cracked open the fresh coconut and roasted it with coconut oil and cinnamon. It was so good; hopefully, I didn't over do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment