Pages

Friday, January 27, 2017

Elimination Diet Day 4 and Running

Today was much better; my stomach, my energy, my run--very encouraged. The only thing that still remains is the craving for something sweet. Oh, how I miss my stevia. My coffee is not the same. My coconut flour, baking creations are not the same. I readily admit that I was a stevia addict. And, I think that I was increasing the dose to achieve the same sweetness...not a good sign. My reality check was when Julia tasted my coffee and said it was super sweet, too sweet. Really? It is good to get off the stuff.

I changed my route to avoid running past three 7-Elevens. It has been a good change of pace, with less traffic and fewer people. I snapped a picture of the Kennedy Center. Thankfully, you cannot tell how dirty and disgusting the Potomac River was this morning.

I tried Trader Joe's, "Just a Handful of Olives Pitted Salted Manzanilla Olives," for lunch--love them! So good. I will definitely get more ($0.99 each). I love Trader Joe's.

For dinner, a (whole!) Romaine lettuce heart, avocado, green beans, lots of cod. I am definitely using more salt, pepper, and oregano to season my food.

Another day, done. It was a great day with no GI issues in the morning or after dinner. Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment