Pages

Monday, February 6, 2017

Elimination Diet Day 15 and Running Nowhere

I introduced vanilla bean this morning in my coffee. I couldn't really taste it and it was a hassle to scrape and put in. Vanilla extract is not allowed, as most include alcohol. The powered vanilla contains maltodextrin. I am going to order the Bulletproof vanilla max powder, which only contains Madagascar vanilla beans.

The morning started cool but climbed into the low-60s. I'm hoping to enjoy a nice long run outside tomorrow. Dinner: chicken wings, lettuce, cabbage, beans. I had a reaction soon after dinner, I think because I ate too much. Most people get tired of eating the same thing; I must not have that gene. I can eat it until it is gone. I need to buy less and cook less. This will set me up for success, with no temptations. I ate more cabbage raw, which is what sunk me, I think.

I can't wait to try lamb this week...probably on Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment