Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

Elimination Diet Day 21 and Running - Sunday Cooking Class

The mild temperatures the meteorologists were predicting, didn't quite make it in time for my morning run. Instead, I did most on the dreadmill and a quick trip to 7-Eleven for black coffee. Day two of the cooking class was various sliders (lamb, turkey, salmon, black bean), puddings, muffins, and cookies. Today, I brought home samples of the baked goods for Steven--and he hated them all. For a final project in the class, I have to make a main dish, vegetable dish, and baked good. I was hoping he would like something. :(

I tested apple cider vinegar and immediately flushed red in the face. Bummer.

I was very constipated the whole day, no idea why. Consistency would be so welcomed. For dinner, I had chicken wings, avocado, a TON of cabbage, broccoli, and tons of coconut.







No comments:

Post a Comment