Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Elimination Diet Day 16 and Running in 70-Degree Weather

Good day, overall. Who cannot be happy when the sun is shining and it's 70 degrees outside in February? No treadmill today. I went to 7-Eleven and had black vanilla coffee with cinnamon. It was OK. The best part about getting coffee there is that it breaks up my long morning run at the half-way point. Since it is not super sweet and creamy, I don't drink it as fast...so this delays my run a bit, but less running and more walking is not a bad thing. Tonight, I had no energy to run home; so it was a very slow jog, alternating with walking--all the while, enjoying the weather. I introduced onion powder and really enjoyed it on my chicken wings, avocado, broccoli, and cabbage all wrapped up in Romaine lettuce leaves. I think my taste buds may be changing slightly; the roasted broccoli and raw cabbage seemed sweeter tonight.

Check out the picture of the US Capitol and one of my favorite houses in Georgetown. I want a flag with a heart on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment