Pages

Friday, February 3, 2017

Elimination Diet Day 12 and Running - TGIF

I ran this morning through Georgetown, snapping some pictures of rivalries Sprinkles Cupcakes and Georgetown Cupcake. While I am not a consumer of these products, my peeps much prefer Georgetown Cupcake.

Today, I introduced basil. I flavored my ground turkey burgers liberally with it (and salt, oregano, pepper). I met with my nutritionist; I was so proud to show him my spreadsheet with ALL the info he ever wanted and MORE (nerd alert, will share at the end)! He pointed out something that was a real revelation to me: The external encouragement and accountability are making the difference in my ability to see this through completely and without wavering. I thought my internal motivation was enough, but honestly...having my boss ask me how it is going, Steven checking in, meeting with a nutritionist, and THIS BLOG--these are helping me to stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment